Saturday, June 19, 2010

We interrupt this deadspace to bring you an update...

Posted by kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping on 6/19/2010
I just realized that the Pinglet didn't bring home any handmade goodies from kindy for Father's Day. I always feel for the poor dads, my own included, who had (have) to suffer those last minute gifts from their kids because Father's Day just doesn't rank up there with Mother's Day.

I'll be updating again soon, hopefully. The heat always takes a toll on me as soon as May starts and am totally unmotivated to do anything but wish the hours/minutes away until I smell the first signs of fall in the air.

The littlest bub is doing well. I just realized that the Pinglet, who was born early, was born less than 10 weeks later than the point I'm at now. I better get moving on that Hypnobabies program!

Stay tuned!

4 of you feeling verklempt. Tawlk amongst yourselves:

Gaijin Wife said...

I can get Shou onto making more cookies if you want? :)

Hope everything going well. Being pregnant in the heat of summer is a complete bitch. Yuck. Don't envy you but glad things with the bun are all good.

Lulu said...

Wow, you better get cracking with the planning then huh!

So does the pinglet understand what is going on with you been pregnant I mean? Does she understand there is a baby in there or not really?

Summer in this country sucks. Heat doesn`t bother me so much since it gets pretty damn hot in Brisbane but the humidy- oh god, it is a killer! Stay cool and stock up on summer dresses!

kuri, ping & the pinglet said...

GW, can you have them delivered to my house by tomorrow morning? :)

Lulu, I really better get cracking with the planning! We haven't bought ANYTHING for the baby and need a few things, but for some reason, this pregnancy has left me with the decision-making prowess of a stone. :) The Pinglet gets the idea that there's a baby in there, but I don't think she realizes the implications of that, i.e. when the baby comes out!

Anonymous said...

Father's Day never quite makes it up there with Mother's Day, does it? Hang in there and try to stay cool.
Love Mom

 

International Marriage?!? Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review