Sunday, April 11, 2010

All growed up

Posted by kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping on 4/11/2010
Last night, Ping and I spent hours putting together the Pinglet's things for her entrance ceremony for kindergarten. Little did I know that I had to actually sew nametags on her shirts. With a needle and thread. And hands made up of all thumbs. It was not a pretty night.

The Pinglet, however, shone at her entrance ceremony. Even with the crookedly sewed on nametags.

6 of you feeling verklempt. Tawlk amongst yourselves:

Gina said...

Congratulations on the start of yochien. I bet she's the prettiest girl of the whole school, no doubt about that!!! ; )

PS, I wouldn't worry about crooked sewn on name tags. For years and years mine were just as crooked. And even still sometimes they don't turn out. And fwiw, I really can't sew to save my life either. ; ) As long as we gave it the ol' college try, that's all what matters. : )

thefukases said...

Ohhh isn't she just all growed up!

And the name tags? Aghhhh! And you know, it doesn't matter how long you iron them, non-iron on labels just won't stick.... ask me how I know, huh? *^_^*

Anonymous said...

What a moment in her life!
Mom

Gaijin Wife said...

Bugger it - my computer wont show me the photo but I bet she looks beautiful. Hope you and the 'yet to be blog named' bump are doing well :)

kuri, ping & the pinglet said...

Thanks, everyone! I'm not too worried about the crooked nametags...she's 2. She won't be in one spot long enough for anyone to notice! LOL

Lulu said...

She looks so grown up!

I love the family shots!

 

International Marriage?!? Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review