Sunday, February 7, 2010

Time after time

Posted by kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping on 2/07/2010
My baby girl in her youchien finery. She's growing up!


4 of you feeling verklempt. Tawlk amongst yourselves:

Anonymous said...

New beginnings!!!!

thefukases said...

For real??? She doesn't seem old enough!

I looove the smile though! And what are you going to do with all your new found free time? (other than sew stuff off the endless list of must have kinder bags/ smocks/ mats etc etc etc that is)

Midori said...

OMG- I have to say one thing for Japan- the uniforms that kids have to wear are utterly adorable!! :-) She is gorgeous!

kuri, ping & the pinglet said...

thefukases: Ohhh...new found time! Well, for one thing, I'll be translating during the day and actually sleeping at night! I'll probably also take on a few English classes but won't start those until I can put together a schedule.

Midori: Hi! Nice to see you! ;) The kindy uniforms are really cute...I just love the hats!

 

International Marriage?!? Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review