Monday, February 1, 2010

Girls just wanna have fun

Posted by kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping on 2/01/2010
It was a wild weekend of debauchery. OK, well, not debauchery per se, especially with a baby present, but a fun weekend anyway. I had a great time meeting up with four other local bloggers (two that I meet up with regularly IRL) and getting away from it all for a few days.

It had the makings of a perfect weekend--champagne, karaoke, and an onsen--and other than a wet and rainy Saturday night, nothing could have been more fun. Insanely enough, I brought work with me (what was I thinking?!?) and actually finished it while listening to some tipsy chatter. I hope none of what you all were talking about made it into the final document I sent off on Sunday!

I have pictures but haven't uploaded them just yet. I'm lazy. The cord is on the other side of the room, but as I am happily esconsed on my couch, warming my lap with the heat from the computer, I don't think those photos will make it online any time soon. Ahhhh, the life of a procrastinator! Does it get any better than this?

1 of you feeling verklempt. Tawlk amongst yourselves:

thefukases said...

you dedicated worker you!

Hope you had fun amidst the deadlines. Missed you in Sapporo....

 

International Marriage?!? Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review