Saturday, September 12, 2009

It's here!

Posted by kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping on 9/12/2009

6 of you feeling verklempt. Tawlk amongst yourselves:

illahee said...

YAY!! so, have you named it yet?

Anonymous said...

I love it!!

thefukases said...

gorgeous- and so shiny!!

Have fun breaking it in!

AJ said...

Congrats! Remember that time on Tanegashima when we made you drive?

kuri, ping & the pinglet said...

Thanks, everyone! And AJ, yes, our drive in Tanegashima was at the forefront of my mind when I was taking my test. Remember when I couldn't get the car in gear and we were rolling down the mountain? :) Glad that we didn't get arrested!

Girl Japan: April Marie Claire said...

NOOOOO rolling down the hill? I have a feeling that if you and I hung out.. I would be peeing myself laughing...

 

International Marriage?!? Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review