Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Daaaaammmmnnnnn!!!

Posted by kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping on 7/08/2009

I understand hating Hello Work (kind of reminds me of Hello Kitty), but daaaaamnnnnn, girl!

4 of you feeling verklempt. Tawlk amongst yourselves:

Lulu said...

Oh and of course the lady that did the crime was not Japanese.

I read this- I was like "WTF" - I feel bad for the poor Hello work lady as much as the organization kind of sucks. She will be permanantly scarred from the burns I am sure.

I can not believe she is returning to work on Wednesday...WOW.

Mande's J-Life said...

So sad, and in Chiba yet besides!
Off the subject, but I love how they word these articles.
"was covered with flames when a passerby called the police shortly after 8 a.m..." For some reason, that wording seems odd to me, but I would like to see that scene played out on CSI. (It's probably already been done."
Feeling cheeky today, my toilet just overflowed and I also feel grossed out.

Girl Japan: April Marie Claire said...

haha CSI! Yea..... I mean WTF, I can understand being angry but to hurt an innocent person that is just RAW.

Oh.. and of course she isn't Japanese.

kuri, ping & the pinglet said...

I didn't even read the entire article to find out that she wasn't Japanese. More fodder for the fire. The title was enough to shock me!

MandeJ, I assume you dealt with your toilet? Yuck, yuck, yuck...

 

International Marriage?!? Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review