Friday, March 20, 2009

Photos and videos

Posted by kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping on 3/20/2009
I've started putting up photos and videos of the Pinglet's antics on Flickr. They're not public so if you'd like to see them, drop me a comment here and I'll email you the information. I think you'll need to have a Flickr account to see them.

Hope you're enjoying the weekend!

5 of you feeling verklempt. Tawlk amongst yourselves:

Girl Japan said...

I have a Flickr account.. I wonder if I can add you as a contact?

medea said...

Add me please! medeafcation

Girl Japan said...

I just love this design!!!! Woohoo!!!

Christelle said...

Wow, great new blog look! And YES PLEASE, dh and I would love to see new photos and video of your cute baby girl! We were even saying someday we'd like to get down to Kyushuu and visit you all :)

kuri & ping said...

Christelle, will send you my account name by email. I would LOVE if you guys came down to Kyushu to visit! Great onsens here!

 

International Marriage?!? Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review