Friday, December 5, 2008

Letter to the Editor

Posted by kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping on 12/05/2008
To The Management,

I would like to applaud you for your efforts, while futile, to soothe and calm me during my 4AM activity period.

Keep up the good work, but please understand that it is I who will decide when I will grow out of this stage. If I remember, I'll let you know what was bothering me when I can explain things a little better. My limited vocabulary--"pan-pan" (Anpanman), "hai," and "fwa-a" (flower)--doesn't seem to be doing the trick.

Sincerely yours,
The Pinglet

4 of you feeling verklempt. Tawlk amongst yourselves:

Tamakikat said...

LOL. As I've said before you can come back at me when I have my own kids.

TK

Sara said...

Sorry all I could do was laugh... in the nervous omg this could be me in 2 years kinda way!

That must be so exciting that she's "getting words" though!!!

Keep it up mama-chan!

Belinda said...

LOL Christine! You definitely have a busy little girl with attitude, don't you?

Ah well - at least it makes life interesting yeah? ;-)

kuri & ping said...

LOL...she definitely has attitude, that's for sure. I never know what she's going to throw at me.

Tamakikat and Sara, I love the nervous laughter. I remember being amused by stories from friends about their kids, but am laughing no longer. :)

 

International Marriage?!? Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review