Tuesday, May 13, 2008

What is she up to?

Posted by kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping on 5/13/2008

Sporting her I "heart" NY shirt, originally uploaded by aurora94.

4 of you feeling verklempt. Tawlk amongst yourselves:

Christelle said...

Is it just me or does Nao-chan seem to have gotten a lot bigger/more grown up since your last photos?? Maybe it's the hair getting longer too- Dh and I love the way her bangs always go in the same pattern, but I see that may be changing now. And that expression! She's a smart one that's for sure!

Christelle said...

Maybe it's the fashion too, making it look like she's gone from baby to toddler/little person.

Narelle said...

She is such a cutie Chris!!!

Gina said...

A real cutie pie!!! And I'm digging that shirt on her, it's hot! : )

 

International Marriage?!? Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review