Sunday, January 20, 2008

Yokoso Japan!

Posted by kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping on 1/20/2008
I'm listening to Ping sing Air Supply to the Pinglet. It's almost midnight. Why is she still up? If I could answer that question, she would be in bed already.

We had a great visit with my brother and his wife last week. The Pinglet especially enjoyed the extra attention and was pretty put out when they left. However a steady stream of "kawaii's" from random people on the train put her back into form pretty quickly.

They adjusted pretty quickly to jet lag but I think that was more due to the fact that the Pinglet has absolutely no schedule whatsoever and whenever they were awake, so was she.


We did lots of touristy things and got to go to the restaurant that I only go to when I have visitors...the Hard Rock Cafe!


::UPDATE:: My youngest sister was in a car accident yesterday and is in the hospital. She's doing OK but your prayers/thoughts/good vibes are appreciated.

6 of you feeling verklempt. Tawlk amongst yourselves:

Granny said...

The Pinglet is lovely.

I'm sorry about your sister but glad she's doing okay. I'll keep her in my thoughts.

dongurigal said...

Sorry to hear about your sis, but glad she's going to be fine.

Sounds like you had a fun visit with your brother and SIL. Any excuse to eat at HRC...I totally understand. FAJITAS! And western sized portions. It's all coming back to me.

Helen said...

Hope your sister makes a fast recovery...

Winnie said...

Many good vibes, many prayers, and many warm thoughts! I hope she recovers soon:)

Cha-chan said...

So sorry to hear about your sister, but glad she's going to be OK. It's so hard to be so far away when things happen to our loved ones. Hope you're hanging in there too!

Erin said...

glad your sister is okay! it looks like you guys had fun!

 

International Marriage?!? Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review