Saturday, January 5, 2008

Rellies galore!

Posted by kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping on 1/05/2008
The end of the holiday season always leaves me feeling a little flat. I have my birthday to look forward to on Tuesday, so all in all not a total loss (I'm still at the age where I look forward to birthdays, especially since I have a very interesting looking package from my parents to open!)

So how were your holidays? Christmas was kind of a bust with Ping having to travel to Tokyo for business (and returning home at 10PM Christmas night) and the Pinglet coming down with a cold on Christmas eve, leaving me to spend the remainder of Christmas day wiping her nose and dealing with her whining. Poor thing (I can say that now!). We're making our reservations to go back to NY next Christmas.

What is saving this holiday season is a visit by my brother and his wife...I'm off to pick them up from the shinkansen now! Will be back posting after they leave. Enjoy the first few days of 2008 and Happy New Year!

7 of you feeling verklempt. Tawlk amongst yourselves:

illahee said...

happy new year! let me know when you're free for getting together. enjoy your visitors!

Andrea said...

Happy New year!!
That fat feeling,,, sigh,, ya, being feeling that even before the holiday hit.

Sara said...

Happy New Year!!
Have a great time with your guests!!
I spend a snowy snowy New Years up in Niigata but now I'm back at work and the same old!

also early Happy Birthday!!! Hope you get a lot of good things in your package :)

Gina said...

Happy New Year to you too! : ) And although a bit early, Happy Birthday! : )

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday. We love you!
Mom & Dad

Granny said...

Oops. Missed it,

A very Happy belated Birthday to you.

Erin said...

Happy 2008 to you as well! (Belated too) (We did nothing during the holidays and it was marvelous!)

 

International Marriage?!? Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review