Saturday, December 15, 2007

A future Bookcrosser!

Posted by kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping on 12/15/2007

3 of you feeling verklempt. Tawlk amongst yourselves:

Mande's J-Life said...

These are really cute videos you have been putting up. She will be a bookcrosser if her mom has anything to do with it!!!!

By the way, how do you post videos? I tried it once with a web site software that Annerose recommended, but it would not upload my stuff for some reason. I am using a Canon ixy digital camera.

kuri & ping said...

I just upload the videos directly to Photobucket and then post it directly to blogger from there. (www.photobucket.com)

Kio's mom said...

"Kingyo ga nigeta" must be a popular book! We have the same one for our baby. She used to just grab the pages, but at one year old, she can sit and listen while I read it.

 

International Marriage?!? Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review