Tuesday, November 27, 2007

A Year in the Life

Posted by kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping on 11/27/2007
What have we been up to this past week?

"Thanksgiving" dinner, i.e. I didn't have the energy to cook. Please note Pinglet's puke stains on my left shoulder. Please also note that I didn't even bother to change my clothes before sitting down to dinner. Your final observation should be of my ultra-stylish hairstyle. Perhaps it's a good thing that I didn't host Thanksgiving dinner this year.

For some reason, the Pinglet resembles Ping more when she's feeling a bit cranky. Please note the Pinglet's mohawk. She's trying to bring it back in fashion.

Doesn't she look pleased to be in this photo with me?

4 of you feeling verklempt. Tawlk amongst yourselves:

Gina said...

Your Thanksgiving meal looked beautiful though and next year you'll have the energy to make your bird. I think you are still lovely though, puke stains or not. : ) For what it's worth, puke stains were my middle name, when my 2, were young like the Nao's age. Literally every shirt I owned had puke stains on it, or after wearing for a minute, it would certainly get puke stains on it. white slimy area around my shoulder area on literally *everything*, ugh! Ha ha ha. : )

Nancy said...

Beautiful family! So glad everyone is well. I would much prefer your Thanksgiving dinner then mine. That sushi looks delicious!!!

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmm...the quilted turkey is the perfect centerpiece for a sushi dinner. The meal looks yummy!

The 3 of you with the changing trees in the background is a great picture.

Erin said...

sushi for thanksgiving is genius. I am absolutely going to suggest this next year as I'm not a big turkey fan!!

 

International Marriage?!? Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review