Monday, November 5, 2007

Just another Manic Monday

Posted by kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping on 11/05/2007
I was talking to my mom earlier and she was about to get off the phone, saying, "I should go. Tomorrow's Monday, you know." And then I realized...every day is like Monday to me.

I used to like Thursdays because I enjoyed the anticipation of the weekend rather than the actual weekend itself. As soon as Saturday afternoon rolled around, I was already thinking about going back to work on Monday. Sick, isn't it?

Well, my current "boss" is quite a demanding one. There can be no slacking on the job or you will hear the wrath of the Pinglet. Here's a sample of the kind of talking to she gives me when I'm not performing up to standards:



I think this talking to had to do with the fact that instead of putting a piece of toast in the toaster, I put it in the microwave and the next thing I know, the kitchen is filled with smoke. Ms. Pinglet was not happy with the aromas coming out of the kitchen where her precious bottles were located. Wonder if I'll get my pay cut later this month...

4 of you feeling verklempt. Tawlk amongst yourselves:

Winnie said...

This video is cute...and beyond:)

deenster said...

She is truly a beautiful little girl!!

medea said...

Adorable! She's going to have the gift of gab, that's for sure!

Gina said...

That is the cutest video! She's such a little beauty, isn't she! : )

Any word on the rescheduling of the surgery yet? As you can tell, I have been thinking about you guys and keeping your family in my prayers. : )

 

International Marriage?!? Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review