Wednesday, November 21, 2007

The dreaded tummy time

Posted by kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping on 11/21/2007
I've finally gotten the Pinglet to do some "tummy time". She used to scream bloody murder whenever I'd put her on her stomach, but today as I watched her attempt to propel herself across the mat, it crossed my mind that she might have been switched at the hospital during her surgery. A quick listen to her squawks of annoyance when she discovered she didn't have 100% of my attention brought me to my senses.

4 of you feeling verklempt. Tawlk amongst yourselves:

Belinda said...

Glad that tummy time is improving for her! I know I had a terrible time w/ Darcy I think he even sat up unaided before he really did much tummy time, b/c he just hated it that he'd be sick from crying/complaining!

One day they just get it and like it! :-)

have fun!!

jean said...

She is just too darn cute!!!

Sarah said...

haha what a cutie!!!
nice that she finally succumbed to tummy time! i love the way your write about her, it always makes me chuckle.

things are going well with me!! no big plans for new years except going up to niigata to visit the future PILs! its soooo cold in kanto now. i was there last week and it was freezing! hope you guys are staying warm!!

Sarah said...

ps!!
i just saw from fwc you live in kyushu!! ahh.. sorry i thought you lived in kanto.. >_<

i hate mondays....

 

International Marriage?!? Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review