Monday, November 12, 2007

Away

Posted by kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping on 11/12/2007
Just a quick post...Nao's surgery was rescheduled for this Wednesday so we'll be in the hospital from Tuesday to Thursday. Wish us luck!! Will post again when I can get back online.

10 of you feeling verklempt. Tawlk amongst yourselves:

Granny said...

I'll keep all 3 of you in my thoughts.

Helen said...

Wonderful picture!

And I hope that all goes well with Nao's surgery. Thinking of you all.

Amber said...

You are in my prayers, darlin'!

And what a precious photo.

dongurigal said...

Hope all goes well with the surgery and that you're all back home soon.

Gina said...

I'm keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers as well. : )

Belinda said...

ONly just saw this post...i Hope it all went well!!

Nay said...

I hope Nao's surgery went well. All 3 of you were in my thoughts and prayers

Nay
(who knows has an english blog too!)

Nay said...

holy cow.. my english is terrible.
knows = now

illahee said...

sorry, i realized last night that i didn't comment and then i didn't comment! geez, i'm a great friend. :( anyway, i hope the surgery was successful and nao is now resting and healing comfortably. i still have a gift for her so please let me know when she will be able to have visitors (maybe next month??)

coarse gold girl said...

Have been thinking of little Nao and your family--hope the surgery went well and she is on the mend. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Laura

 

International Marriage?!? Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review