Sunday, September 16, 2007

Rainbow Brite

Posted by kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping on 9/16/2007

8 of you feeling verklempt. Tawlk amongst yourselves:

Nay said...

Oh, Nao is so so so gorgeous in that little dress!!I even showed my fiance your blog!! And now we are both clucky!! That is not a good thing yet!! Lol

dongurigal said...

That is the funkiest dress. I love it!

Helen said...

I'm with dongurigal. That is a great dress....and the baby's adorable too!

Erin said...

What a beautiful dress!! You should keep it in case you have another little girl! (or a good friend who has a girl- if I was pregnant and having a girl and living close by, I'd totally ask to borrow!) Nao looks tall! (is it the lines?)

jean said...

Adorable!!

Laura said...

That dress rocks!! Where'dya get it from?

kuri & ping said...

Wow! Thanks for all the comments on the dress! My best friend picked it up at the Children's Place in NYC. :)

Gina said...

I love that dress, it's so cool! : )

 

International Marriage?!? Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review