Friday, August 24, 2007

Night and day, you are the one

Posted by kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping on 8/24/2007
Do you think someone enjoys her bathtime with her Daddy?


That's the kind of face I like to see at about 4AM, but unfortunately most of the time she looks like this: How much more awake can she get???

Maybe I have to read her some of her uncle's book to get her to sleep...it's storytime!

6 of you feeling verklempt. Tawlk amongst yourselves:

Cha-chan said...

What a cutie enjoying her bath!! I hope you're getting SOME sleep:-) The good news is that in about fifteen years she'll want to sleep about 12 hours each night:-) You just have to wait:-)

Belinda said...

How are you coping with the night feeds? Hopefully she will not be doing them for too long. I know at 2 weeks Darcy was often sleeping 7 hrs, by 6 weeks he was constantly doing 9pm-5am and by 3 mths he was doing 12 hrs straight. I guess I'm lucky that I have 'a sleeper'. I hope you do too! :-)

She is so very cute Chris!!!!

Sarah said...

Cute pictures! I love the big eyes. Very serious awakeness going on there! I never had a baby fall asleep during a bath before. Maybe he should do the 4am awake time!!!

Gina said...

What a precious little girl you have! She's such a cutie! And those great big beautiful eyes! Your heart must melt all day long, just looking at her! PS, I hope you and DH are getting some decent sleep over there.: )

Trisha said...

Congratulations! She is a real cutie!

Nay said...

She is so gorgeous!I remember when my nephew and niece were babies, they hated having bathes! They would yell down the whole house. But little Nao looks so peaceful, she looks like the perfect little baby! By the way, may I ask what kanji (if you chose kanji!)you chose for Nao?

 

International Marriage?!? Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review