Monday, August 6, 2007

Jurassic Park Revisited

Posted by kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping on 8/06/2007
Wow! Nothing like a baby to get people coming out of the woodwork! I am so happy to see people who haven't commented before leave comments. I feel so loved! :)

This week, my mom will be coming to visit. My dad's job for the past week was to keep Ping and I from going nuts from no sleep, therefore, it's now my mom's job to undo all the bad habits that my dad has helped us all set up. Nao has become a little Chunk-A-Munk from eating like a raptor. That's what she reminds me of when she wants to eat. Which is All.The.Time. Remember the raptors from Jurassic Park when they went looking for the kids in the kitchen? Remember their heads going to and fro all the while screeching at each other? Well, summon that image and put Nao's face on their bodies and you have a good picture of her when she wants to eat.

I'll try to get some photos of her raptor-izing. It's difficult though trying to control her flailing arms with one hand while I'm trying to locate her mouth with the bottle in the other. This might take some doing.

5 of you feeling verklempt. Tawlk amongst yourselves:

Granny said...

Wish how I could remember how I used to hold the girls, the bottle, and their arms at the same time.

It may have involved a wrap around receiving blanket.

Belinda said...

In time you'll be a pro at it and be able to do it with your eyes closed :)
The fun begins when they are mobile and flipping over while you're trying to feed them LOL!

Sarah said...

The first six weeks are so crazy. They go by in such a blur that it's good to blog about the precious things so you can remember them later! I'm always surprised when I watch the home videos of any of our four girl's first weeks since I do not remember much about them.

I hope you are able to relax in the middle of everything. "Sleep when the baby sleeps" is very sage advice!

Erin said...

yes, photos or little videos please because I cannot put "raptor" and "Nao" in the same mental picture! Yay that your mom is visiting! That must be so helpful and comforting.

Jess said...

Nao is so cute, Chris! What a doll. I'm so happy for you all! :)

 

International Marriage?!? Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review