Monday, May 28, 2007

This just in!

Posted by kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping on 5/28/2007
It's wonderful being in the presence of talent. My brother just published his second book of poetry, Water Falls in Autumn! You can order the book via the following:

  1. Through his website
  2. Direct purchase from Pickwick Bookshop (8 South Broadwary, Nyack, NY, USA)

He has book readings schedules at the GaGa Arts Festival on 9 June (14:00) and 10 June (15:00), so if you're in the area and have a chance, drop by and say hi for me!

3 of you feeling verklempt. Tawlk amongst yourselves:

Anonymous said...

Loved the book!

Anonymous said...

I have the absolute pleasure of having his first book and I love it!! Will have to investigate if they will post the new one to Australia!!
Narelle

kuri & ping said...

Thanks Narelle! If they don't post to Australia, I'll get in touch with my brother and see if he can send it to you overseas. :)

 

International Marriage?!? Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review