Friday, May 4, 2007

Springtime love

Posted by kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping on 5/04/2007
My friend from university is getting married this year and just sent me a teaser about her engagement photos! With her permission, I'm posting a link to her photographer's blog and some of the most amazing photos I've ever seen!

Ahhh, young love... :)

4 of you feeling verklempt. Tawlk amongst yourselves:

Helen said...

Those are great photos! So much more interesting than the traditional kind. Makes me wish I could have hired him for my wedding photos....but the bathroom at the wedding hall wasn't that interesting!

Erin said...

very cute! what a wonderful stage in relationship!

jean said...

FUN!!!

Kath said...

Thanks for putting this up :) You are so sweet. I am going to miss that you are not there with us that day but we will celebrate you and the new little addition to your family.

 

International Marriage?!? Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review