Sunday, April 22, 2007

Smile! You're on Candid Camera!

Posted by kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping on 4/22/2007
I just sent my mom back to New York after a lovely week-long visit of shopping and eating our way throughout the country. My body is going through withdrawal from all the fun and good food and is looking for a way to force me to continue in that lifestyle. It's taking every ounce of willpower I have not to plow my way through the dessert aisle at the grocery store. You'll see me skirting around the edges of the devil's playground and making sure to give it wide-berth.

Speaking of wide-berth...I now officially look like I'm having a baby and not just like I've overdosed on the lucious pickings from the dessert aisle. I've finally gotten that amazing energy that I've always heard rumors of and didn't believe because you could most often find me passed out and drooling on the train/bus/monorail/car/couch within minutes.

Now, I'm like the Energizer Bunny zipping here and there, running after translation jobs, shopping, and cleaning my closets(horrors!). I figure E7 should enjoy this while it lasts because believe you me, I won't be in this frame of mind for very long.

While mom was in visiting, we got a 3D scan of the baby, who in true anti-social E7 fashion, decided to hide his/her face from sight with not only his/her hands, but also feet! This baby wasn't coming out to play but we did get some tantalizing peeks of the smiling Boo.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

10 of you feeling verklempt. Tawlk amongst yourselves:

Kath said...

Oh my gosh!! That is such an amazing picture!! Please continue to keep us updated :)

Anonymous said...

I had the best time with you and the little one!! Miss all of you.
Love Mom

Gina said...

Yes, I agree, please keep us updated! I love baby updates! : ) PS, glad to hear you got that closet tackled with all your extra energy/genkiness! And so happy your mom could be with you guys, the time together, must have been wonderful. I bet you miss her already! : )

medea said...

Looks like you are having a real cutie!

So does the his/her mean you aren't sharing or you don't know?

jean said...

Looks like you've got a little acrobat there! Very, very cute!!

liina said...

Belly photos next!!!

Erin said...

i agree- belly photos!! the ultrasound pic is amazing!

kuri & ping said...

Thanks everyone! Yes, the he/she reference means that we don't know. :) And, I'll be sharing belly pictures soon! :)

Belinda said...

Ultrasounds are so very cool. I had so many of them and loved them all. We never could get a 3D though cos Darcy moved too much that after trying for AGES she gave up LOL! I"m glad you were able to get a good look at baby's face.

I don't know how ppl can not find out what they're having. The wait would kill me LOL!! Plus being a manic planner I just had to know so things could be organised.

You feeling good?

Looking forward to more pics! :)

Laura said...

What a cute pic! Congratulations on your pregnancy (only just dropping by now after a few months).

 

International Marriage?!? Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review