Sunday, April 1, 2007

Baby talk

Posted by kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping on 4/01/2007
I heard the cutest thing from my niece today. She's five and is the most entertaining person to be around (other than E7 when he's feeling particularly funny).

My mom and sisters planned a baby shower for tomorrow and my niece couldn't remember what the name of the party was. She knew it had something to do with a baby and water, i.e. shower, and started calling the party a "baby wash." As in, "When is the baby wash?"

I hope people shower before they show up. Even if they haven't, I guess that my niece will have a little bath all set up for them to dip their feet into before they're allowed to come in.

7 of you feeling verklempt. Tawlk amongst yourselves:

jean said...

Very cute and congrats on quitting your job!

medea said...

That's so sweet!!!

Is this your baby shower? Are you in the US now? Did you flee the country so your work wouldn't chase after you? :wink*

Carianne said...

Baby wash reminds me of the little foot baths to get the dirt and grass off our feet before going into the pool o:)

Andrea said...

hehehe I like that.
I havent come by fora while and I am so HAPPPYYYYY A baby! You guys are going to be the cooles parents. Congratulations!!
And Happy Easter!

Mary Witzl said...

Congratulations on leaving your job and starting a family. My advice would be to try and go out to eat at least one time before your baby is born. But I'll bet you've already heard that one nan kai mo.

-- Mary, a previous resident of Kyushu

Erin said...

so cute! (I might actually use that...) Anyway, I haven't been here in a while but I see that your baby is getting "cute baby fat"- yay!

kuri & ping said...

Thanks everyone for your comments! It's good to hear from you all. :) Yes, the baby is getting cute "baby fat" and is making life interesting already! :)

 

International Marriage?!? Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review