Wednesday, February 28, 2007

*Cough, cough* *Hack, hack*

Posted by kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping on 2/28/2007
I'm currently sitting home bored out of my mind. I either have a VERY awful cold or an upper respiratory tract infection, which would be a nice way to get out of going to work except that: (A) this IS my week off and (B) I can't avail myself of the benefits of modern medicine and have to deal with this like we did in the days of the cavemen.

And, to make matters worse, I'm stuck here watching bad afternoon TV, that includes the movie channel which is showing: Felicity: An American Girl Adventure. *snore* I'm more of a "Little House on the Prairie" girl myself and can't seem to warm up to this new version.

Anyone have any suggestions about how to pass the day when you can't talk, get off the couch, or have anything interesting to read or watch? Any and all suggestions welcome!

7 of you feeling verklempt. Tawlk amongst yourselves:

Erin said...

can you go online? there are loads of episodes of tv shows online (i don't know what kind of shows you like but fanpop.com is kind of awesome)

Gina said...

Ha ha ha, I'm more of a Little House on the Prarie girl too!!! : )
I loved that show, with Laura and Mary and that horrible Nellie Olson, lol! I hope you get well soon : )

Helen said...

Kuri...sorry to hear you're under the weather! Hope you get better soon. My sister was always catching colds when she was "in a family way" and didn't take anything either. Can't imagine it.

You could check out my list of dvds for ideas!

cindy said...

Hi! Found my way through Erin's. :D Lovely place! :)

Maybe you should watch Heroes? Or Nip/Tuck? :D

Belinda said...

Watch TV, nap....take lots of long hot showers -the steam will do you WONDERS! :)

Anonymous said...

Play Scrabble online.

liina said...

Haven't heard from you in a while :(

 

International Marriage?!? Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review