Thursday, November 9, 2006

Ceee-le-braaaa-te good times...c'mon!

Posted by kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping on 11/09/2006
There's so many things to celebrate I don't know where to start.

7 of you feeling verklempt. Tawlk amongst yourselves:

Granny said...

We're all still celebrating. Not a perfect victory but a great start.

jean said...

Yeah, great news for the world at large I think, not just the States!

Belinda said...

You're obv very happy about the outcome :)

Great going on the stem cell result too - small steps! :)

(BTW did u change the layout just for me? LOL I emailed you about it!). Looks fab!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi,
can see the blog much better now. Love the cartoon!

Kaz

kuri & ping said...

It's definitely great news...now the Dems just have to get off their asses and get things off the ground.

Kaz and Belinda, glad that you can see the blog now!

Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jess said...

Great news, huh? My mom texted me on Wednesday to say "Madame Speaker--Girl Power!" ;)

Also, I love the new look. :) I couldn't read everything before, so this works out great.

 

International Marriage?!? Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review