Saturday, October 7, 2006

Questions of the day

Posted by kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping on 10/07/2006
I've finished my pill regimen for the day and have a bit of spare time so I thought I would answer the questions I posed before my body decided to go on strike.
  • What is it that you are really good at? Organizing events, public speaking
  • What do you enjoy so much that you would do it for free if you had US $20 million? Work for (or set up) a charitable organization that would set up schools where they're needed and provide meals
  • What would you stop doing tomorrow if you had US $20 million? My job!
  • What would you do differently if you only had three years left to live? Stop worrying. Spend more time with family and friends...and continue traveling, but bring everyone with me with my $20 mil!
  • What do others regularly tell you that you are good at? Being a good friend, organizing things, being diplomatic.

1 of you feeling verklempt. Tawlk amongst yourselves:

umeshu said...

Great pix! I think I need to take a make course-- seems half my makeup comesoff when I blow my nose. Must not be doing something right. ;-)

 

International Marriage?!? Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review