Friday, October 13, 2006

Jason, Sesame Street, and Travel...

Posted by kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping on 10/13/2006
...One of these things is not like the other. Can you guess which one?

Ah, Sesame Street. A great show from my childhood that continues to pop up in my brain when I least expect it. Who would have thought that at 5:50PM on Friday the 13th, that I would have that song in my head? I think I can hear you humming along.

I can't come up with anything entertaining to write about which is unfortunate for you, my sometime visitor, since you've now just wasted 5 seconds of your life reading this sentence. But time marches on and 'tis the season to sweep up the dust kitties (probably full-grown cats by now) from this blog and turn my thoughts to also cleaning up my apartment.

Nah, not really. Actually E7 and I have turned out thoughts to our next travel destinations. A much more interesting and exciting option than cleaning the apartment, n'est pas? We have tickets to New York for Christmas (Free! Upgrade!), reservations at the Renaissance Hotel in Okinawa, and have started to look into options for Alaska in 2007.

But first we have to get through Friday the 13th. Make sure you lock your doors and look out for strange looking men wearing hockey masks. Oh, and if you have triskaidekaphobia, don't worry...once you get through the next 24 hours, you'll be fine.

3 of you feeling verklempt. Tawlk amongst yourselves:

Narelle said...

I think your next travel destination should be a big long stay in Australia. Now I know you had a quick visit last year however you missed out on a bit of the country and I think you should see those parts plus re-visit the ones you saw before. Ahh that would mean that I would get a chancet to see you again - how fabulous would that be :)

NB

jean said...

Hope you made it through Friday the 13th!

kuri & ping said...

Narelle, it would be great to meet up again...any Far East vacations coming up? :) Anything happen with your NY visit???

Jean, I did get through the 13th, but I think it was because I kept my head low and didn't go out too much. LOL just kidding!

 

International Marriage?!? Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review