Thursday, October 26, 2006

It's the little things

Posted by kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping on 10/26/2006
It's the way he tells me to hurry home after work because he missed me during the day.

It's the way he smiles when I catch him looking at me.

It's the way he takes time out in the morning to cuddle before going to work.

It's the way he volunteers to clean the bathroom because he knows I hate doing it.

It's the way he knows that I want him to come pick me up from work because it's too cold to walk home.

It's the way he'll give me foot massages without too much begging.

It's the little things--that you tend not to see, to forget throughout the day, to take for granted--that make life together with him such a wonderful gift.

6 of you feeling verklempt. Tawlk amongst yourselves:

jean said...

What a sweet post!!!!

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

Ah, c'mon, that's too adorable. You should come read the Ode to my favorite Moroccan Homebuilder on my blog...I think you will relate.

L. said...

Are you absolutely SURE you`re married to a Japanese guy....???

(Maybe I should have skipped a generation and married a younger one???)

Jealous.

Very jealous here.

And didn`t get a chance to say the other day -- lovely wedding photos!

kuri & ping said...

Jean, thanks!

Maryam, I'll be stopping by your blog later!

L., I think it is the younger generation of Japanese guys...they're a bit different from their senpais. :)

Winnie said...

Love Love. That was so sappy sweet I gained 5 kilos.:) Your wedding pics were lovely.

kuri & ping said...

Winnie, LOL...I hope you'll lose those "extra pounds" soon! :)

 

International Marriage?!? Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review