Thursday, October 19, 2006

Connecting with one another

Posted by kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping on 10/19/2006
Do you ever wonder what people will think of us 50 years from now? 100 years from now? 1,000 years from now? Well, if you are someone who wants to show future generations what it's been like to live in 2006, you can take part in Yahoo's Time Capsule.

Or are you more of a luuuurvveee person? If so, check out Love is All Around, another site that inspires us all to appreciate the love we have in our everyday lives.

Or perhaps you are more of a words person? In that case, visit another inspiration in my life, my brother, who has just opened up his own blog called The Everyday Life of an Emerging Poet

And now, inquiring minds want to know...what is it that inspires you?

5 of you feeling verklempt. Tawlk amongst yourselves:

montchan said...

ooohhhh!!! Your new pretty template broken in Safari browser. snif snif... can't read much, snif snif....

jean said...

Well, I wouldn't call myself a lovey-dovey type, and I don't know if it qualifies for something major that inspires me, but recently I really enjoyed the YouTube video 'Free Hugs' shot in Sydney. So, I'll tentively say - hugging! Why not?

Anonymous said...

HI Chrissy! I love the new template - the bluish / purple is very soothing. I have some bad news - I can't find the cord that connects my camera to my computer so I can upload new pictures.........I will keep looking though. It HAS to be somewhere in that house!
Danbielli

kuri & ping said...

Ah! Montchan! It should be fine...I just changed the colors and changed the banner but it's the same size and everything!! I hope it gets "fixed" soon. :(

Jean, I saw that video too...I thought it was nuts about 2 seconds in but the first time someone started hugging the guy, I almost lost it at work. :) Amazing video.

Bieli! Keep looking!!!

Jess said...

Wow, wedding school...how funny. I went to a wedding for a good HS friend a couple of weeks ago and it always amazes me what a production those things can become. It's sort of intimidating because when my time comes, I want to have a great time, but don't want to stress about every little detail. Maybe I need the wedding school? ;)

 

International Marriage?!? Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review