Monday, September 4, 2006

Happy bloggy birthday!

Posted by kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping on 9/04/2006
I started this blog in September 2002 and have sporatically faithfully kept my promise to update my readers on such important issues as how best to keep cool in the summer, tips on horse betting, and how to understand your spouse when he is speaking in tongues. Oh readers, how did you get through life without me?

What important and interesting new discoveries will the next four years bring? Isn't the suspense just killing you?

9 of you feeling verklempt. Tawlk amongst yourselves:

deenster said...

Congratulations!! Looking forward to many more years.

Narelle said...

Happy Blog Birthday!!! Am looking forward keeping in touch for many years to come!!!

NB

Belinda said...

Wow I had no idea that your blog had been going for so long!!! I had 1 or 2 previous attempts at blogging on diff sites but my current one has been up and running almost a year. 4 yrs is to be commended!

please keep it going I love reading your witty writing style and about all the exciting things you manage to get up to! :)

- Belinda

Anonymous said...

Happy 4th bloggy birthday to you
with a champagne cork popping.
Oh my gosh.your web album was closed !
What happened?
?T_T)tears
fan

bea said...

hurray! congratulations on your anniversary, what a mile-stone. can't wait for more about life thousands of miles from home - and married to a foreigner!
Bea :)

Midori said...

Happy Anniversary!

Granny said...

Happy Blogiversary to you.

Mine's September as well. I'll have to go back and check.

kuri & ping said...

Thanks for the best wishes!

bea, I laughed when I saw your post...I don't usually think about E7 as a foreigner (it's usually the other way around), but you're right! LOL

fan, I'm changing photos over to Flickr and will post them soon!

Jess said...

Happy Blogaversary! :) I'm looking forward to many, many more posts! :)

 

International Marriage?!? Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review