Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Today's telegram from the Far East

Posted by kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping on 7/11/2006
No.energy.to.post. Full stop.

Natsubate.is.taking.over.my.brain. Full stop.

Body.is.sore.and.very.sleepy. Full stop.

But.can't.sleep.with.the.heat.and.nightly.earthquakes. Full stop.

I.think.I.need.some.ice.cream.and.a.bath.full.of.cold water. Full stop.

3 of you feeling verklempt. Tawlk amongst yourselves:

Anonymous said...

UNAGI for Natsubate..nante..
Zetsutai Dame nandesyo ??
fan

deenster said...

Natsubate has taken over my life, too...Ugh, ugh, ugh. Summer used to be a time I looked forward to. Then I came to Japan...

kuri & ping said...

Love unagi! Thanks for the tip!

deenster, I used to not mind summer that much but Japan has just taken it out of me. *sigh*

 

International Marriage?!? Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review