Saturday, July 22, 2006

Row, row, row your boat, gently down the stream...

Posted by kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping on 7/22/2006
Doh! Why is it that every time E7 goes into the bathroom he--like the gentleman that he is--always asks me if I would like to go first. Isn't that sweet?

And, every time without fail, I say, "No darling, you go first, I'm fine." Because I am fine.

Until I hear the door close and then I have a bladder attack. Which is what I'm having right now as I type this.

To take my mind off of my, um, troubles, I surfed a few blogs, but not ones that I normally visit. I took a chance with random selection and clicked on the "Next Blog" button at the top of the page. This is what I found:


"for every positive integer a not divisible by p. (A double equal sign (==) is used instead of the usual symbol for congruence, which is not supported by all Web browsers.) A number p which passes this test for several hundred randomly selected values of a in the range (1, p-1) is almost surely prime."

Wow...I don't even know what that means (and it just took me 3 times to spell "means" correctly. Duh.)

I don't have to go to the bathroom anymore. My brain's turned to mush and can't process any additional information. Just don't sing "Row, Row, Row Your Boat" or any other water-related songs.

7 of you feeling verklempt. Tawlk amongst yourselves:

Andrea said...

i agree
i have no clue whatso ever as to what that means.
that and i have the same bladder attacks when my hubby goes to the washroom.
crazy!!

Granny said...

We have two and it still doesn't help.

Narelle said...

I did blog surfing once when I was a little bored and was scared at what I found out there. Very scared !!!!

NB

liina said...

Just stumbled upon your blog. Kuri means 'mean' in Estonian, but you don't sound like it so I might stay for a little bit :)

bea said...

huh? i know i'm no smarty-pants, but, huh?

also, i'm campaigning for an additional toilet in our house for exactly that reason!

kuri & ping said...

Andrea, it's definitely weird how that happens!

Granny, we had 2 when I lived with my parents and had to share with 7 people. We used to go next door to use my neighbor's bathroom when they were both full. :)

Narelle, there are some weird things out there! But that's what makes the world go around, I guess. :)

Liina, just left a message on your blog as well! Thanks for dropping by!

Bea, good to "see" you again...I have no idea what the person was writing about.

risingsunofnihon said...

Having one bathroom definitely brings new meaning to the word "prioritizing"! I can't tell you how glad I am now that we have two separate bathrooms for two seperate people.

 

International Marriage?!? Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review