Monday, July 17, 2006

Name that feeling

Posted by kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping on 7/17/2006
The other day--after they had regaled me with a long tale of their latest triumphs and woes--someone asked, "So, what's going on with you? What's up?"

I had nothing to say. Huh.

Nothing is up with me. Nothing new is going on. It kind of stopped me in my tracks for a minute. Does that mean that my life is boring? Or does it mean that I'm just content with life as it is right now?

I've always been the kind of person who has something planned all the time. So it's a bit strange to have a few months ahead of me where nothing is really on the horizon...and no, it's not because I'm bored, listless, or have no direction. I think it just means that I'm...

...content.

Well, except for the heat, of course, but I guess everything can't be perfect.

3 of you feeling verklempt. Tawlk amongst yourselves:

illahee said...

hey kuri, do you know about the fukuoka karaoke contest?

http://www.geocities.jp/fukuoka_karaoke/

entries need to be sent in soon, wanna try??

Narelle said...

Chris, I would love to be in the same position!! My life is so busy that I don't have a free Saturday night until the middle of August - so much for the internet dating stuff - I don't have time to do it!!! I hope you get something exciting happening soon!!!

NB

kuri & ping said...

illahee, is that the one that you made it into the finals in?

Narelle, I hope that something exciting happens soon too! :) Keep sane and try to take some time for yourself!

 

International Marriage?!? Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review