Wednesday, July 5, 2006

My next passport photo

Posted by kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping on 7/05/2006
I had some professional photos taken a few weeks ago and while I'll never be invited on Top Model, I was pretty happy with the shots.

Most of the photos I take have me smiling like a fool, giving the peace sign, or doing some pose or another. This is totally different than what I usually look like so it was kind of cool to see.

I wonder if I can use it as a passport photo the next time I need to renew. Do you think they'll allow me to bring in a big 8x10 photo in a frame to scan?

9 of you feeling verklempt. Tawlk amongst yourselves:

Midori said...

What a great picture!!! I know what you mean about the passport picture! I think it is a universal rule that everyone looks like crap!

Granny said...

I think they took lessons from the people who take mug shots (or possibly from the photographer at the dept of motor vehicles.

Of the other way around.

Love the picture.

montchan said...

Great picture!

We just took our visa photos last month. Oh god... I hope they will give me one of those "valid without photograph" stickers in my passport. It was that horrible.

Helen said...

I liked my last passport photo. I went to a professional studio in Japan and had it done, the pics they gave me were very nice, but.....When I got my passport back it, the photo was printed into the page, had some kind of laminate over it, and a unphotocopiable mark on it....it looks awful in my passport. It looks washed out.

So, I'd say, enjoy the glam photo you have and DON'T put it in your passport!

PS is that one from the convention??

Karen said...

Cool picture Chrissy!!! You must have had fun at the photo shoot!

L. said...

Oooooooh, pretty photo -- what lovely eyes!

kuri & ping said...

Thanks for the comments! I was pretty happy with the way the photographer took the photo. :) Helen, it was from during the convention!

Karen, are you back yet??? :)

Narelle said...

Chris you look *sensational*!! What a great picture. Your eyes are so piercing and full of expression - what a great picture!!

NB

Gina said...

This really is a great picture! You have absolutely stunning eyes by the way! : )

 

International Marriage?!? Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review