Saturday, July 22, 2006

Bragging rights

Posted by kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping on 7/22/2006
I got the best surprise in the mail today...a letter from my nephew!

All right...I need to brag a bit about my nephew...

He is the best-best-bestest nephew so of course he can do no wrong. He is great in school, skilled at sports, and an all-around cool kid. He's fun to hang around with and he'll be 10 in a few months!

In his letter, he told me that he got 2nd place in the butterfly out of 76 kids. SEVENTY-SIX! He also played baseball in the spring (and Megs and I got to see a game!) and is in Boy Scouts.

It made my day to get that letter and pictures from him. Arigatou Eddie! Next time, write a little bit in Japanese so Uncle E7 can read your letter without using a dictionary. *grin*

3 of you feeling verklempt. Tawlk amongst yourselves:

Anonymous said...

As Richie always says....Everybody loves Eddie! I credit his gene pool.
Love, YFA

bea said...

I totally get your excitment - everytime I get a letter from my 3 year old neice in England it completely makes my day, week, and month!

kuri & ping said...

YFA(!), it's definitely the gene pool. He's such a sweetheart!

Bea, isn't it great to hear from nephews and nieces??? :)

 

International Marriage?!? Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review