Wednesday, June 7, 2006

Sailing away...

Posted by kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping on 6/07/2006
Some guys are here fixing our printer. One of them is doing all the work, and the other one seems to have no function, except to stink up our office. God, the b.o. is making me physically ill. How can you not smell yourself???

Anyway, the event that I've been working on with some friends is finally here! I'll be meeting up with MandeJ, Bu & Q, and other friends from tomorrow until Sunday at our annual foreign wives convention!

So I'll be back on Sunday with lots of stories to share! Enjoy the weekend!

8 of you feeling verklempt. Tawlk amongst yourselves:

Granny said...

Have fun.

Narelle said...

Have a great one Chris - can't wait to hear all about it !!!

NB

Helen said...

Have fun! I'll be there in spirit...
PS I want to hear all about it afterwards.

Belinda said...

Enjoy!!!

Mande's J-Life said...

I heard there was an earthquake down there at 5 am this morning. Are you all okay? What a way to wake up in the morning! I suppose you really needed your beauty sleep.
MandeJ

kuri & ping said...

We had a great time! It was a resounding success (I think anyway). :) The weather held out and the ground didn't even start shaking until the day after the convention. How's that for timing???

MandeJ: Yep! Got shaken out of bed at 5 this morning. Funny thing is that I was dreaming about an earthquake before we got jolted. Must have been the vibes. :)

Will post about the convention later today! :)

montchan said...

Hi! Thanks for your visit! I think we can survive without the chips until August when I'm going to NYC and can get them there. ;-)
And I added you to my link list!
see ya!
-Misty

Granny said...

Thanks for the comment. Rochelle comes up with some amazing fashions.

 

International Marriage?!? Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review