Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Today's 5

Posted by kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping on 5/23/2006
So MandeJ went against the stream and instead of waiting for someone to tag her, she decided to go ahead and make up her own meme! Not only that, she also then went out and started tagging everyone in sight! Including me. I feel so loved. *blush*

5 Musicians that I currently listen to:
  • Indigo Girls
  • 10,000 Maniacs
  • Billy Joel
  • Dixie Chicks
  • Sarah McLacklan
(Are you starting to feel like you're in a time warp?)

5 Movies/DVDs that I Have Watched Recently:
  • DaVinci Code
  • The Producers
  • Pride and Prejudice (with Colin Firth! In a wet tee-shirt!)
  • Narnia
  • And...I can't remember (MandeJ, this is what happens after you turn 30)
5 TV Shows that I Tend to Watch (not necessarily because I want to):
  • Zubari iu wa yo
  • Broadcaster or Staaaamaaaan
  • Any documentary on hosts or hostesses in Japan
  • Dharma and Greg...in Japanese (although it's not on anymore *sob*)
  • Whatever's on the news...I'm a news hound
5 Restaurants I have Visited Recently:
  • Romolo's (in NY)
  • Hogan's Diner (in NY)
  • Basta (in KQ)
  • McDonalds (I know, I know...but that was our "evening out" last night)
  • Flamingo Cafe (in KQ)
5 Foods that I currently enjoy snacking on:
  • Dark chocolate (like MandeJ...I'm a chocolate snob)
  • Some kind of little chocolate caramels that I don't know the name of
  • Social Teas (E7 brought these back from the U.S. and I just never realized how much I still love them, Aunt Pat!)
  • Um...well, I pretty much keep my snacking limited to these three things
It's a tagging frenzy! A meme gone insane:

8 of you feeling verklempt. Tawlk amongst yourselves:

Narelle said...

I have answered the tag !!!
http://missnarelle.blogspot.com/

NB

Granny said...

I'll give it a try. Maybe tomorrow.

ichiandzero said...

Mission accomplished.

Helen said...

I have done your bidding m'lady. You can check here.

Anonymous said...

Social teas....Yum! Dark chocolate...even yummier!

Love, Aunt Patty

umeshu said...

What is a meme?

Cari said...

Been meaning to do this ;)

Musicians that I currently listen to:

* Indigo Girls
* Billy Joel
* Regina Spektor
* Garth Brooks
* Tim McGraw

5 Movies/DVDs that I Have Watched Recently:

Rush Hour 2 and um some other tape we have here, I don't watch movies

5 TV Shows that I Tend to Watch (not necessarily because I want to):

*CSI:NY
*SVU
*Flatmates watching misc tapes of Friends, Will & GRace, Simpsons, 70s Show etc

5 Restaurants I have Visited Recently:

* Romolo's (in NY)
* Hogan's Diner (in NY)

MEEP! You don't know how many memories are tied in to Hogan's Diner! Well I'm sure you do being a Rockland girl but. Meep!

As for me--Cafe Du SanMarino x2, Hard Rock Cafe and a nameless local noodlebar

5 Foods that I currently enjoy snacking on:

* Chocolate (incl the new choc whip)
* Sugar Snap Peas
* Snyder's Pretzel Bites

kuri & ping said...

cari: That is too funny! I didn't even know about Hogan's Diner until I went back this May. LOL

 

International Marriage?!? Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review