Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Tadaima!

Posted by kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping on 5/16/2006
Tadaima! Well, we're back to the Land of the Rising Sun. Japan, if you didn't know what I was talking about.

We had a great time visiting my grandfather and everyone. E7 couldn't believe his luck at getting to see Matsui at a Yankees game...um, before he broke his wrist. I couldn't believe my luck at getting my brother, Ken, to go with him so I didn't have to be bored out of my skull watching the game. Of course, I seem to be the only one who didn't want to see the game, but I digress.

It was definitely a fun-filled two weeks. In between visiting my grandfather, we visited Chinatown and Little Italy, saw The Producers on B'way, road-tripped down to Pennsylvania for Meg's graduation and then out to Michigan after a five year hiatus, and shopped, shopped, shopped!

More later when I have some time...lots of news about the family papers and photos we found in Gramp's house when I get over my jet lag.......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.........

10 of you feeling verklempt. Tawlk amongst yourselves:

Granny said...

I'll be around when you wake up.

Mande's J-Life said...

Glad you're back! The blogosphere seemed empty without you.

Midori said...

Welcome back!! We missed you!

Granny said...

Ah, you're awake. Thanks for your comment on granny.

Narelle said...

Fabulous to have you back Chris!! Looking forward to hearing about the trip.

NB

Dr. Know said...

Welcome, welcome back

Jess said...

Chris, welcome back! Sounds like a great trip!

You were in Michigan? Sad that I missed you when you were so close...

Helen said...

Welcome back! You were sorely missed. Can't wait to hear all about your trip.

kuri & ping said...

Hey chickadees! :) Glad to be back...gotta get into the blogging thing again. :)

medea said...

Glad you're back! I'm sure that you'll love going through the papers you found, to satisfy your interest in genealogy!

 

International Marriage?!? Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review