Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Sometimes I worry

Posted by kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping on 5/17/2006
E7 sometimes sings to me (but doesn't take me to karaoke, as you all know). He likes to sing one particular song that I actually thought he made up because it was--OK, let's call it was it really was--competely and totally ridiculous.

It's a song about an apple. And how the apple can't talk but the person singing knows what the apple is feeling. And how she's so happy the sky is blue.

So you can see why I was a bit worried that my Boo made this up to entertain me. But it's actually a real song though, as I found out tonight on TV.

But as my parents always said, you should never believe everything you see on the tube.

1 of you feeling verklempt. Tawlk amongst yourselves:

Expat Traveler said...

LOl - I'd get worried if P sang to me but that's a different story. Then again, the girls sing songs that I can't believe are songs but that's what happens when you are a kid in school!

 

International Marriage?!? Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review