Wednesday, May 24, 2006

How to impress me

Posted by kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping on 5/24/2006

If you've every wondered what you would have to do to impress me, read no further than this post.

  1. Eat with your mouth open and smack your lips together (unless you can't breathe and do it for biological necessity)
  2. Slurp your tea LOUDLY and then say "aahhhhh" after every sip
  3. Look at me with a blank stare after I've spoken and make me think that no words have passed my lips
  4. Don't email me all day and then send every single response--all at the same time--right at quitting time

Do ALL of the above and, well, you've become not only my friend, but my best friend.

2 of you feeling verklempt. Tawlk amongst yourselves:

umeshu said...

Let me guess... this is your boss, right?

Q

kuri & ping said...

You must be psychic! How could you have known??? :)

 

International Marriage?!? Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review