Monday, April 17, 2006

Red light, green light, one. two. THREE!

Posted by kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping on 4/17/2006

I'm IT! Midori tagged me this morning to share six weird things/facts/habits about myself. I don't know if I can limit this to only six things, but I'll try.

1. I hate touching paper after I get out of the bath or shower.

2. I've always been irrationally afraid of the dark and will jump up on my bed if it's dark so "whatever is lurking under the bed" doesn't grab my ankles (Um, yes, I'm 34 years old.)

3. I aspire to be a polyglot--I've studied Japanese, French, Italian, Spanish, and Russian--and love figuring out the connections between different languages. I wish I could understand everyone.

4. I loooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeee sparkly things. Anything. If I could, I would wear all my sparkly jewelry and clothes at the same time (but don't want to be sent to the looney bin, so I've successfully kept myself from doing this just yet).

5. I'm a whiz with calculus and abstract mathmatics but have a hard time with simple arithmetic. Does that make me kind of like Rainman?

6. I like to walk and read books at the same time.

Now, who to tag, who to tag...

Meg at La Vita E Bella
Ed at Two Fools Running
Winnie at Insufficient Postage
Mande at Mande's J-Life
Laura at Laura no Iken
Helen at Living La Vida Loca

And I'm going to add some people:

Belinda at Belinda's Blog
Narelle at Narelle's World
Cari at Travelling Cari

Here are the rules!

1. Reveal six weird facts/things/habits about yourself and then tag six people.

2. Leave a "You're Tagged!" comment to let the people you have tagged know they have to reveal six things (or the entire blogosphere will explode and it will be their fault).

3. Leave a comment letting me know that you have completed your mission (if you have chosen to accept it!)

9 of you feeling verklempt. Tawlk amongst yourselves:

Mande's J-Life said...

I have completed said mission.

kuri & ping said...

LOL! I feel like we're talking in code! Tee-hee. :)

Expat Traveler said...

hey - I did this one last week too. :)

How long after do you hate touching paper? I hate it too, if I'm wet. ;-)

Ah the book thing - you must have really gotten hurt when you were young.

cari said...

I saw it...But my parents read my site and uh yeah. o:) If I think of anything interesting to say I'll comment it to you :D

Helen said...

I did it, but can't really come up with 6 bloggers to pass it on to. Sorry about that. Check out the meme here.

Winnie said...

I'm lame. I haven't done it yet. I need to set up a personal blog under an assumed name so my co-workers and students don't google me.

kuri & ping said...

Expat: pretty much until my fingers aren't wrinkled anymore. It's making me shudder just thinking about it now. *shudder*

Cari: LOL about your parents reading! Wow...you have weird things that you can't have your parents see? Must be a doozy!

Helen: Am off to check your meme out! :)

Winnie: I totally understand what you mean about having people google you!

Granny said...

Toilet paper or tissue clings to wet fingers. I hate it too.

Lost track of y'all. Sorry. Thought I had yu on bloglines and attempting to fix that right now.

Ann

Dr. Know said...

I assumed my secret identity.
I finally posted.

 

International Marriage?!? Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review