Wednesday, April 5, 2006

Now listen here, young lady

Posted by kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping on 4/05/2006
Yesterday I gave myself a good talking to.

"Self," I said, "where does it say that you are allowed to moan, groan, and pout? Well, once you're out of the office, that is? Hmmm?"

Well, it worked. I think I was enjoying being allowed to wallow in my misery but that got old quick. As most things do, right?

So here I am, getting ready to go on my trip to Italia with my lovely gorgeous hubbie (who held up bravely throughout my blue funk over the past few days), great parents, and daaaaaarrrrlinnnnn' friends from London in only 3 weeks. Yes, that's right. THREE WEEKS!

Plane reservations? Check!
Tickets in hand? Check!
Hotel reservations? Check!
Itinerary of where we'll be going? Check!
Pre-booked tickets for museums? Check!
Passport still valid? Check!

Of course, you know that all the above was done by E7 (although I did check the expiration date in my passport. Yeah me!). He's like the world's biggest Boy Scout, always prepared and ready for whatever is coming up.

Me? Well, let's just say that if I get to the right airport on time for departure, I would call that a successful trip.

4 of you feeling verklempt. Tawlk amongst yourselves:

Narelle said...

Sounds like a fabulous vacation Chris!! I am so envious !! Hope to hear all about it when you get back.

NB

Midori said...

I am jealous!! italy is at the top of the list of places I want to go to!

Jess said...

Me too. Italy is on my MUST VISIT list for sure! :)

Belinda said...

And you think that your life is boring? Italy - AGAIN? Um Hello!

LOL

Enjoy :)

 

International Marriage?!? Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review