Monday, April 10, 2006

Diverting to JFK

Posted by kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping on 4/10/2006
There's been a change of plans mid-flight. While in our minds E7 and I were already on our way to Venice and Florence, the Big Pilot in the sky has decided to divert our flight to JFK so we can visit my family and see my grandfather who isn't doing too well.

So, we'll be trading the canals of Venice for the Hudson River on the West Side and the art of Florence for the art of family.

Not a bad change of plans, if I do say so myself.

And Megs, if you're reading this, we'll be at your graduation! :)

9 of you feeling verklempt. Tawlk amongst yourselves:

Narelle said...

Love the new look blog Chris - very stylish!! How wonderful that you will be able to visit your family in the states. Hope you have a great visit and all is ok with your grandmother. Congrats to Meg on her graduation - always a fun time :)

Narelle said...

Opppss sorry read too quickly - your grandfather.

kuri & ping said...

Thanks Narelle! :)

Andrea said...

woo new look!! Awsome header girl!!!!

Jess said...

Chris, I'm thinking of you and your family and hoping your Grandpa is doing better.

Love the new look. Take care!

Megs said...

Glad to be having you here for graduation!!!!

Midori said...

I LOVE the new look! The header is super cool!

Sorry to hear your grandfather isn`t doing so well but at least you will get to see your sister graduate!

Cari said...

Will keep your family in my thoughts. Wave to the Hudson for me and tell it I'll be home soon!

kuri & ping said...

Thanks for the nice words on the banner! :) Still not too happy with the look of the overall site, but will work on that sometime soon!

 

International Marriage?!? Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review