Thursday, April 13, 2006

DaVinci...or is it Michaelangelo?

Posted by kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping on 4/13/2006
(With hand raised to brow) Oh, the humanity.

Isn't that what artists say? That's exactly what I felt like today after tweaking my little spot on the internet.

This doesn't leave me many brain cells left to rub together, so I thought I would treat you to the thoughts that are zipping around my head right this minute. No really, hold your excitement in check.

Thought 1: I sent out a few emails to some good friends in NY to let them know that we'll be substituting "ciao's" and "buono's" for the ever more useful "get outta heah's" and "let's grab a cup a cawfee's" this Golden Week. So far, no one's responded. Don't I feel popular? Are my friends avoiding me, cleverly making plans to be out of town that week? Or perhaps they just haven't checked their emails yet.

Thought 2: Why does it seem that no one knows how to kiss on Japanese dramas? I just watched a drama called (Medical Team Dragon), which stars my crush, Kazuki Kitamura. It's so crap that I can't even justify watching it to E7. Plus, the guy who couldn't kiss on the show was my crush. How disappointing.

5 of you feeling verklempt. Tawlk amongst yourselves:

dongurigal said...

Gosh--I remember watching Japanese trendy DORAMAxs and feeling very frustrated by the pathetic kissing scenes. Poor you. I know exactly how you feel.

Midori said...

Totally! The kissing scenes suck and I have been getting into Korean dramas lately and the kisses in those aren`t any better! (although the men are more manly on the whole so it seems like such a waste!!!)

Jess said...

I love the new look of your blog. Very cute.

Too bad NYC isn't closer, I'd totally grab a "cawfee tawlk" with you. ;)

Too bad that the kissing is so bad on Japanese shows. I guess that's something I never thought about--doesn't everyone kind of kiss the same?

kuri & ping said...

dongurigal, thanks for visiting! :)

midori and dongurigal, I am so glad that you all agree with me.

Jess, in Japanese dramas, they just stick their faces together...no movement, no nothing. It's like pressing your face up against a pane of glass...that's why it sucks. :)

Wish you were closer to NY! :)

fan said...

I want to eat Yaki-Udon in the Kita-Q.
Maybe you don't like to eat Japanease food?
Because actually my white friends don't like to eat japanease food.
E7 must like to eat Gohan and Miso soup and Yakizakana every in the morning..?
I'd like to know how you do handle those every day.

fan

 

International Marriage?!? Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review