Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Ask and you shall receive

Posted by kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping on 4/19/2006
(Conversation on the phone about five minutes ago)

(Boop beep boop beep...*brrrrrrrring*)

Me: Hi Ping! What're you doing?
E7: Watching baseball. What're you doing?
Me: Well, I just finished up at work and am still at the office. (Clearing my throat) Oh God, it's pouring out and I can hear the rain against the windows.
E7 (starting to get the picture): What are you trying to ask me?
Me: Nothing...did you eat yet? Want to grab a bite to eat?
E7: I ate on the way home. What are you trying to ask me?

(Now I can hear him laughing because he wants to hear it in plain English. Or Japanese. Or whatever language we're speaking at the time.)

Me: Um. Yeah, well. Um, if you're not doing anything right now and want to come pick me up, I'll...I'll...I'll...cook dinner for the next week and won't make you clean up.

E7: Nah, you don't need to bribe me. I'll be there in a few minutes.

Isn't he the greatest??? *swoon*

2 of you feeling verklempt. Tawlk amongst yourselves:

Expat Traveler said...

awww that is so sweet! P would do that too... I hope you got someething good to eat for dinner!

Cari said...

AWWWWW
So they are trainable? :)

 

International Marriage?!? Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review