Monday, March 20, 2006

Three strikes and you're out

Posted by kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping on 3/20/2006
Life is over as I know it. No more movies, no more Yaoh, no more great Japanese tv and comedies until October...


E7's already "discussing" the merits and demerits of different pitchers with me (by "discussing", I mean he talks and I nod or grunt my assent at periodic intervals).

You may now commence praying for me.

3 of you feeling verklempt. Tawlk amongst yourselves:

Midori said...

There is still one more episode of YAOH left though, he better let you watch it!! ;-) I am very happy that my husband hates baseball!

Andrea said...

mine is like that about kungfu stuff, I tend to glaze over after a while

kuri & ping said...

Oh, I will definitely be watching YAOH...he's been watching it with me (although he pretends he's not). :)

 

International Marriage?!? Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review