Thursday, March 30, 2006

Take me outta the oven...I'm done

Posted by kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping on 3/30/2006
*Woo-hooooooo!* Can I just say what a bitchy mood I'm in today? Wow, I don't think I've been this bitchy in ages. AGES!

Most of this has to do with my job, which I have sworn never to go into on this site. March, my favorite month if you recall, is when people transfer within their organizations to other departments.

Suffice it to say that I have thus far outlived 2 directors, 2 managers, 2 coworkers, and 10 researchers at my current job. You might think that's a good thing, but oh, let me tell you, it's definitely not. Perhaps you might wonder at the high turnover rate?

I wonder if some of this bitchiness is from not having my morning cup of coffee yet. Ah yes, that might have something to do with it. Off to get myself a jolt of morning cheer!

(Update: Hmm...a little better but not much. I think I'm going to have to think of some pretty pink and blue thoughts.)

3 of you feeling verklempt. Tawlk amongst yourselves:

Winnie said...

I sympathize.

Andrea said...

i hate this time as well. i have to change all the damn circulation papers for the unteethmillion time!!

Cari said...

On the caffeine note, I'm campaigning for caffeine and chocolate to be introduced via the vents.

 

International Marriage?!? Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review