Monday, March 6, 2006

Random Monday thoughts

Posted by kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping on 3/06/2006
I leave you with these thoughts for today:
  • The stinkiest man just left my office after fixing our copier. Does he not notice that he smells? Or did he think it was me? *sniffs armpit*
  • Why is it so hard to get motivated to do any work on Mondays? Do you suffer from the Sunday night and Monday morning blues like me?

Tomorrw, I'm off to check out "Hot Yoga"...doesn't it look exciting? I'll probably end up in the hospital for dehydration.

3 of you feeling verklempt. Tawlk amongst yourselves:

Expat Traveler said...

I just hate knowing what I have to do on mondays which is sort of a lot. But yeah I've got a nose that smells everything so I'd really notice and get grossed out too!

Narelle said...

YES YES YES !!!!! Sunday night isn't so bad because there is a great line up on the TV (Ghost Whisperer, SVU, Criminal Intent and CSI) however once they are over the depression sets in. Monday morning is always a drag to get out of bed and I hate the thought of walking on Mondays - any other day I am happy to walk however Monday is horrible.

NB

Anonymous said...

LOL about the nose that smells everything. That's how I am too.

Narelle, I am definitely like that on Sundays except I'm like that from when I wake up. All day long I'm already thinking about what I have to do the next day.

 

International Marriage?!? Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review