Thursday, March 16, 2006

Knocking but nobody's home

Posted by kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping on 3/16/2006
Oohhhh, my wisdom tooth really hurts. Dear internet people, have I ever told you about getting my wisdom teeth out in Japan? I'll leave that story for tomorrow.

But tonight, I have a really exciting story to share. This is my pathetic attempt to contact Muggle on IM earlier. She said that she was at the gym...but was she really?

Me: Muggle!
Auto response: GYM TIME

(I don't trust those "auto responses"...who knows if the person you're trying to contact is really there or is screening your IMs?)

Me: MEGGGGGGHHHHHHHANNNNNN
Me: COME BACK FROM THEY GYM!
Me: Come back
Me: Come back
Me: Come back
Me: Come back
Me: Come back
Me: Come back
Me: Isn't that annoying?
Me: I come online and you're not here. After months and months of bothering me about not being online, now you're at the GYM.

(Silence)

Me: Are you really at the gym? Or are you ignorning me?

(Tapping on the keyboard: Shave and a haircut...two bits!)

Me: I do that on the keyboard whenever I'm trying to think of something to write. I think it annoys my coworkers which is important. :-)
Me: Are you really not back? Are you sitting in your room just ignoring my messages? Why won't you come out and play? Blah. Blah. Blah.

Me: *sigh* Nighty-night kiddo!

Oh my aching tooth. I can't seem to stop checking it to see if it still hurts.

*ouch* Yup, still hurts.

4 of you feeling verklempt. Tawlk amongst yourselves:

Megs said...

well.....i wasnt at the gym- i was in gym classssss.....have you ever seen the movie super size it ? its a true story of a guy who eats McDonalds every day/every meal it is disguisting. anyway so your attempt to contact me didn't work but then again i wasnt sitting at my computer....and ignoring you..hahah love you

Mom said...

you guys are too much

Winnie said...

toothaches are the worst, aren't they?

Andrea said...

hehehehe

li got his wisdoms out no problem. want to hear your story now

 

International Marriage?!? Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review