Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Heel!

Posted by kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping on 3/21/2006
When I was a toddler, my mom told me that my grandmother used to take me on walks with a leash, or as it is PC known now as a "toddler safety harness". Apparently, I was fond of running into the street. I guess I wanted to see if I was able to outrun cars...a precedence for my sprinting career in the 100 meters.

Earlier, E7 turned to me and said:

"You know, I was hit by a car when I was in kindergarten."

I know you're probably saying, "But I've never heard that story!". Don't worry. I've known him for 11 years and this is the first time I've heard it. So don't feel bad.

I asked him why he ran out into the street and he said:

"I thought I was faster than the car and could make it across the street before it got to me."

Maybe my parents should have sent a leash over for him. Heel!

3 of you feeling verklempt. Tawlk amongst yourselves:

Megs said...

you do need a leesh you are out of control...

as for fate stories see you both were destined to run faster then cars....thats why you take the train to work...its a safety precaution

Cari said...

Heee you're alike even before you knew one another. How did I get so far behind on reading? Good luck with your teeth, wisdom teeth are a bear!

And baseball--yay--something to watch. Not that I've turned my TV on...since I arrived? Going ot have to learn though, mom just sent me a video.

Midori said...

LOL@ E7. I am going to buy a leash very soon as although he can`t walk properly yet, I have a feeling Joey is going to be wild!

 

International Marriage?!? Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review